Monday 6 October 2014

Sarah Hurley Challenges

Afternoon all!

I honestly can't believe how quickly the weekend went by and for me it was a pretty special one. Yesterday I completed my second half marathon and achieved a pb woo hoo! The walk back to the car seemed to take a lifetime and today I'm a little achey, but it's a good kind of pain lol.

I also had a meeting with my amazing friend Sarah Hurley which could have been a tad different, as just prior to it I had the hiccups oooops! I always feel so motivated and have a sense of direction after our chats and we always laugh......lots! so that makes me happy too.

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for Sarah's Halloween theme challenge. I had so much fun and it really is a joy working with her products. I am so pleased how this turned out, so much better than I imagined. I'll be doing a post later on this month showing exactly how this card was made.




Thanks for stopping by and feel free to say hello in my comments.
Clare x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Clare, well done on your half marathon too.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete